You will have a ton of fun at our one-of-a-kind water park, but to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our Guests, please respect the following rules:
- All guests must pay the price of admission to enter the park unless .
- Proper swimwear is required. No revealing or transparent swimwear. Clothing with metal rivets, jewels and other bedazzled material attached is not permitted on the attractions.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted inside the Park gates.
- Do not drink the water out of the attraction pools. Do not spit or spout water from the mouth.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a person age 16 or older.
- Diving of any type, running, fighting and roughhousing are prohibited.
- Abusive or profane language to the Guests or Staff is not acceptable. Guests will be asked to leave without refund for using abusive or profane language.
- Loitering is not permitted in and around the facility, including the parking lot.
- Tiki Island is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Line jumping and other inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and is grounds for removal from the Park without a refund.
- All guests must obey the rules and regulations listed above and follow the instructions of Water Safety Staff and other Tiki Island employees.
The following items may not be brought into the Park:
- Tobacco products
- Alcoholic beverages or any illegal substances
- Glass containers
- Pets or other animals, except approved service animals (e.g. dogs). Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times.
- Knives, weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons.
- Outside floating devices like water wings, water guns or snorkels and masks
- Personal chairs
- Recreational devices with wheels, such as skateboards, scooters, inline skates or shoes with built-in wheels
- Outside food, drinks or coolers
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the Park and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Park, without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstances so require. In case of serious violations, the Midland Police Department will be called.
- We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, change the operating hours of any Park or attraction, close any Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to a Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Park Rules and Regulations are subject to change without notice. Other Terms and conditions apply.